By accessing and using the Minky website, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Vale Mill (Rochdale) Ltd maintains this website. The information, images and text herein are protected by copyright. You may download the content only for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be otherwise copied or modified.
- Prior approval must be given by ourselves before linking to our website.
- Despite taking every care, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information on this website and accept no liability for its use unless stated otherwise.
- Vale Mill reserves the right to make changes to the information contained on this website at any time without notice.
- Although this website shows our product catalogue, not all of the lines maybe readily available in all countries.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law.
- Disposal of Electrical Waste Products: The United Kingdom is under an obligation to minimise the disposal of Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) in domestic waste and encourage recycling, recovery and environmentally sound disposal. Minky are committed to promoting the reuse, recycling and recovery of WEEE by contributing to the appropriate compliance schemes. Product packaging will be marked with the crossed out wheeled bin symbol to indicate the product must not be disposed of in domestic waste, but through an approved WEEE take-back scheme. For details of your local collection facilities please contact your local authority or visit www.recycle-more.co.uk.